Saturday, June 24, 2017

Words Paintery June Challenge!

Hello Everyone!

Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday...I have been art journaling once again and this time it's for the Words Paintery June Challenge which called for the use of three colors Mint Green, Teal Blue and Pink (well at least that's what they looked like to me). I have to admit that couldn't be happier because I love this color combo! At first I really didn't have any idea what I was going to create I just knew I wanted to use a stencil... LOL...Next thing I know I find myself reaching for the cute vintage pic and the rest was history. Well, thanks for stopping by today and don't forget to subscribe!




6 comments:

  1. Oh wow love it so much ! Thanks for playing with us at W&P

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVED it !! Thanks for playing at Words & Paintery !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! Thank you for playing with Words & Paintery this month!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So romantic! Thanks for your participation from Words&Paintery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful work.. thanks for playing with us at Words & Paintery!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful spread! I love it. Don't forget to include the picture of the challenge! Thanks for playing along with us at Words&Paintery! :)

    ReplyDelete

Words Paintery June Challenge!

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday...I have been art journaling once again and this time it's for the Words Pa...