Thursday, June 22, 2017

Another Challenge!

Hello Again,

I have happily accepted the Ranger "Show Us Your Media" challenge and down below are some photos and a link to the process video! I had not art journaled in a while so I really enjoyed creating this page. The challenge was to make something that answered/showed Why do you create? I knew instantly that I would create an art journal page and the best way for me to answer the question was to make sure that it represented all the things I love about art journaling. I tried to include many of my favorite elements such as fabric, paint, and collage and in the end I was very happy with my result.

Click here --> https://youtu.be/uZX3Z4XiZhk





No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Paintery June Challenge!

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday...I have been art journaling once again and this time it's for the Words Pa...