Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Art Journal | Bright Circus Page

Hi Friends!



I know it's been a while since my last post but I am here today to share a video I created of one of my art journal pages. I felt like playing with some supplies that were just laying around my desk. It was pretty fun to play with bright colors as it is something I don't normally do. Inspired by the Avery Elle stamp I decided to do a circus theme. I think my favorite part is the balancing elephant in the upper left corner. :)  If you enjoy this video and you'd like to see more videos don't forget to subscribe to my blog and YouTube channel!



Have a good one!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Words Paintery June Challenge!

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone is enjoying their Saturday...I have been art journaling once again and this time it's for the Words Pa...